Tuesday 21 August 2007

Male Subject

I am really bad at names but I dont think I took this gentleman's name. He is one of the photographers who was present at the Langford Photo Shoot and willingly volunteered as a subject.
This particular picture stood out for me because of the light glow on the left side of the face while the other side is darker. The background on these two sides contrast the exposure with the dark green and the light green.
The best part though, is the asymmetry and the expression. They add life to the picture.







I realize that I am being real artsy with describing why I like this picture among the 100 that I took of the same subject. At this moment, I do not feel like a logistics engineer at all. Ha ha ha...

1 comment:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

my compliments for the muse...it's very attractive a face :)