Wednesday 1 August 2007

A few Rockets!

The wedding had fireworks, a present from the newly wedded husband to his lovely wife. She only asked for a few 'rockets'. The clear summer night sky was set ablaze with a stunning display of fireworks for a straight twenty minutes. So much for a few rockets!






I will be posting regular pictures once my UK series gets over. I took over 1300 pictures during a span of six days. A few more weeks before Jacksonville's pictures take the blog over. Hang Tight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful capture, that the first wedding I've heard of having a fireworks show, great shot!

Photo Cache said...

nicely done. hey, i took 1400+ in seven days. now i can tell my husband i am not alone and that taking all that picture is not crazy. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love fireworks!

joy
Norwich Daily Photo

Annie said...

Ooh, ahh. That's what we say in the states every time a fireworks display hits the sky.

Abhishek said...

@Luke
it was a very unconventional wedding to start with. The groom was British and the bride(my cousin) was of an indian origin.

@Photo Cache
i think about 20% of the pictures are the real good ones. So, I take as many as I can and my 4GB SDHC card only helps.

@joy
too bad, my battery ran out for the main part of the fireworks.

@Annie
:)