Wednesday 25 July 2007

The Wedding Location

This is the location of the wedding that I attended during my short stay in UK. I think it is an 11th century barn. Located in the 'Downs' in Sussex it is only a few kilometers from the English Channel. This is a very expensive and historic part of Sussex. All the houses in this area are listed.

I take the credit for the clear skies and a steady 20 degree Celsius to 25 degree Celsius during this English Summer, after all, I brought some Florida weather with me.

8 comments:

Lalit Singh said...

Very peaceful click. The blue n green make it soothing for the eye. I so want to visit England... London n some countryside place.

Abhishek said...

You should aim for Brighton. It is a beautiful little touristy town.

Ash said...

Looks like a perfect day. Love the blues and greens!

Very nice image!

Anonymous said...

beautiful sky, a nice area too!
nice shot!

Annie said...

What a lovely place for a wedding or for a lawn party of any sort, of course, with those lovely blue skies you brought.

Anonymous said...

enchanting

Abhishek said...

@Ash
thanks. It was a beautiful day. This was, however the day before the wedding, but the day of was just as nice.

@luke
it was one of those areas that I want to just look at and not take pictures, but I managed some anyway

@annie
Welcome. They were all pleased with the weather.

@last sign
there was a house behind me from where I took this shot. That is more enchanting. I will put a pic sometime.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

lovely place and you can take some more sunshine from Florida...i am burning here :)